Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Beach Week

My family went on our beach trip this year to Topsail Island, North Carolina. We had so much fun. Everyone was able to come, except Chris and Nick. The kids all loved it. The waves were really great the first few days, thanks to storms, and we were able to play in the water a lot. Brooke and Alys flew in on Tuesday, not Monday as Mom originally thought. They got delayed in Atlanta and flew into Raleigh instead of Wilmington as planned. Stephanie and I were able to pick them up and we all had so much fun together. It was a great chance to spend some family time together before the Dubyk (my sister Jenny's family) family left for Belgium for 3 or 5 years. We had so much fun and the week flew by.

My family sitting on the steps of our house

Just the grandkids

  
Me and Rachel

I am definitely going to miss Jenny and her family. I guess I have a pretty good excuse to go to Belgium now though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment